Come, Grow with Assured Allies!
Are you a smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most Software Architect out there, just for you.
At Assured Allies we are reinventing successful aging by working with many of the largest insurance carriers and their policyholders to introduce game changing wellness and financial products.
- You are the main owner of our applications architecture. This means you need to make sure system architecture decisions support all business needs including the product vision and goals as well as system quality and stability.
- This is a hands on role. You will play a key role in the design & implementation of advanced services in our cloud-native product on AWS .
- You will work in a highly diverse environment and collaborate with product, business, research, data science and actuaries
- You will work closely with the R&D teams to find elegant and seamless solutions to complex problems.
- You will be responsible for setting our software development coding standards keeping in mind crucial needs such as security, stability, scale and performance..
- Mentor and grow other engineers.
- 7+ years in backend development of cloud applications
- Experience in design, implementation and operation of mission critical applications.
- Tech lover, fluent in a number of technologies and happy to experience new technologies. Python, Node.js, React, Rust.
- Experience in building data pipelines, serverless computing microservice architecture and Infrastructure as a code (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Strong experience with AWS public cloud and services (lambda, ECS, SQS, Redshift, S3, Dynamo, Cloudfront, VPCs)
Assured Allies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.