Senior Full Stack Developer (Back End Oriented)
A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway.
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
Are you ready to join us?
A bit about the role:
We are seeking a senior full stack developer backend-oriented who loves early stage products. We are developing a new platform from scratch.
This role includes taking ownership of the data and serverless side of a new extremely innovative web app Assured Allies are developing in the space of insure-tech. As a developer, you should be organized and have excellent communication skills as you will work tightly with our product team and business stakeholders.
You should also be open to new approaches for providing new solutions, be able to adapt an agile changing approach and a fast pace startup mentality.
- Designing and developing backend solutions
- Working closely with the product team to find the right technologies for the product needs
- Determining the structure and design of the app data
- Ensuring performance fulfilling product requirements
- At least 3 years proven experience as backend developer - must
- Experience with Node.js - big advantage
- Experience with AWS,AZURE, or GCP ecosystems - advantage
- Experience with AWS Amplify and AWS Lambda - big advantage
- Experience with python typescript JS React docker - advantage
- Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Product-oriented mindset with the ability to transform a difficult problem into one or several simple ones that you can easily solve
- Full proficiency in English- both written and verbal
Addition desired Characteristics
- Be an Owner! That means we want you to be proud of your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Be proactive and independent