Senior Clinical Researcher
A bit about us
Assured allies is a well funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway.
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
Are you ready to join us?
A bit about the role
We know that our technology can only be as good as our data!
Making sense out of data and building innovative data collection tools relies heavily on the ability to understand the context in which this data has been or is being collected and the different artifacts that might come into play. In addition, translating the business questions into data analysis and then back into business insights required understanding the many facets of the product - including engagement, operations and clinical efficacy.
We are seeking a researcher in the medical fields with experience in quantitative research and end-to-end research planning, design, execution, analysis and reporting to help us make data driven decisions and continuously improve the performance of our products.
You will use your expertise in translating research to business insights and vice versa to impact our evidence based and personalized products aimed to make successful aging possible for all older adults. You will work closely with both data science and clinical teams to design studies and build data-driven products - including data collection tools and risk stratification algorithms - to assess risks older adults may face, in addition to formulating comprehensive evidence-based and personalized programs that mitigate these risks effectively.
- Explore and understand data collected in longitudinal and other studies, using data analysis software tools
- Design studies and oversee data analysis processes for validation of assessment tools and testing of efficacy
- Collaborate with data scientists and clinicians to build data collections tools and predictive algorithms
- Communicate domain knowledge and research findings to stakeholders and colleagues
- Graduate degree (M.A. / M.Sc. / M.P.H. / Ph.D.) with a thesis in one of the following fields: Medical Sciences, Neuroscience, Epidemiology, Public Health, Gerontology.
- Hands on experience with Python for data analysis (R is an advantage)
- 2+ years of research experience using quantitative methods in the private or public sector
- Extensive knowledge of research methodologies in controlled and observational settings, including statistics and data analysis methods
- Ability to communicate effectively domain knowledge and research findings knowledge to stakeholders
- Worked in a start-up environment - an advantage
- Familiarity with ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding systems - an advantage
- Experience with medical data - an advantage