Senior Backend Developer
Come, Grow with Assured Allies!
Are you a smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most interesting development roles out there, just for you.
At Assured Allies we are reinventing successful aging by working with many of the largest insurance carriers and their policyholders to introduce game changing wellness and financial products.
- Tech leadership within your team
- Mentoring other team members
- Ownership of critical parts of the system
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient, scalable microservices architecture.
- Working closely with the product team to find the right technologies for the product needs.
- 7+ years of proven experience as a software developer with a very good understanding of backend technologies and architecture.
- You were a main contributor in building a mission critical cloud based system. Experience with microservices environments is a must.
- You have a strong sense of ownership for all development life cycle from design to deployment
- Strong experience with a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Hands-on experience with both relational and NoSQL DBs.
- Full proficiency in English and Hebrew - both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a small startup.
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
Assured Allies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.