A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway.
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
A bit about the role:
We know that our technology can only be as good as our data!
Making sense of data and building innovative data collection tools relies heavily on understanding the context in which this data has been or is being collected and the different artifacts that might come into play.
We are seeking a data engineer with experience in cutting-edge technologies for planning, designing, and executing our data platform to help us make data-driven decisions and continuously improve the performance of our products.
The data platform provides our data science and clinical research teams the infrastructure and tools to translate research questions into business insights to impact our evidence-based and personalized products and make successful aging possible for all older adults. In addition to the research teams, you will also work closely with operational, financial, marketing, and other departments to provide analysis and dashboard tools.
You will be the first data engineer in the infrastructure team and will take an active part in business and data architectural decisions. You should be open to new approaches for providing unique solutions and be able to adopt an agile-changing approach and a fast pace startup mentality. We are eager to embrace technologies that fit our business needs and expect you to explore, innovate and help us build a fantastic platform.
- End-to-end development of company data infrastructures.
- Implement data pipelines and data architecture that is scalable and fault-tolerant while considering security aspects.
- Build and develop data pipelines and ETL processes incorporating AWS services such as Glue, Athena, Data Lake, Redshift, S3, etc.
- Playing a pivotal role in architectural and design decisions.
- Work tightly with different stakeholders to fulfill their requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in technology roles at least 2 of them in a similar role.
- Experience with Python
- Deep understanding of data structures and data architecture principles.
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
- Proven experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a small startup.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven record of bootstrapping a data platform.
Addition desired Characteristics
- Be proactive and independent.
- Excited about new technologies and extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies.
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player.