Come, grow with Assured Allies! This is an exciting position, providing an opportunity to be a critical member of a team working to make successful aging possible for all older adults. If you are someone who loves learning, is committed to excellence in all you do, and wants to make a real societal impact, we would love to meet you!
Why join us?
- Assured Allies is a growing and successful startup company
- You’ll be working on a do-good product
- You’ll be developing our case management system which is the front line of our product and a key part of the company’s route to success
- You’ll join a global team of highly talented professionals in their field
We are seeking an energetic Product Manager to direct product development in our Tel Aviv office. You will use your skills as a problem solver and creative leader to translate ideas into product experiments and distilled guidance for our engineering teams. This position will report to Product Management in our Boston office. Are you ready to join us?
- Communicate the product vision, goals, value proposition to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner closely with operations, marketing, experience design and other organizational SME’s, to develop requirements and processes to build scalable SF applications.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Make informed decisions based on data and insights.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Collaborate with designers and researchers to create and validate solutions to customer problems.
- Ensure on-time delivery of high quality product functionality utilizing the Agile Methodology.
- Drive clarity across the organization- transparently communicate priorities, process and progress to business stakeholders.
- Work with the product team to build product roadmaps that align with the company vision and goals.
Previous work experience:
- 3-5 years of software product management experience.
- >3 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies.
- Experience with designing and building complex business processes.
- Experience with B2B AND consumer-facing products.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities and rapid change.
- Experience in healthcare / case management systems.
- Expertise with Salesforce a plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to give and receive frank, timely and honest feedback in a constructive and respectful manner.
- Ensure nothing falls through the cracks and go the extra mile to deliver on time.
- Quick to call out risks, problems and weaknesses but are not discouraged by them.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
A bit about us:
Assured Allies is tackling one of society’s largest emerging problems: the financial strain placed on families and the economy as a result of the rapidly aging population. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long-term care insurance companies, to help aging adults live happily and independently at home. Using the power of predictive algorithms and cutting-edge preventive medical interventions, we provide these policyholders with appropriate case management, caregiving, and lifestyle support services that will reduce or delay their need for acute outside assistance.