QA Automation Engineer
Come, Grow with Assured Allies!
Are you a smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most interesting QA roles out there, just for you.
At Assured Allies we are reinventing successful aging by working with many of the largest insurance carriers and their policyholders to introduce game changing wellness and financial products.
- Plan and write elaborated test plan documents.
- Design and implement automated tests using Python.
- Participate in the automation infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders (Product owners, SW Developers, etc.) to understand requirements and priorities.
- Report and perform root cause analysis to quality issues.
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advance Python proficiency.
- Experience in test automation of both Web UI and Web API.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience working as part of an Agile team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English).
- Team player, Fast learner, good sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud solutions (Advantage).
- Familiarity with Salesforce (Advantage).
Assured Allies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.