QA Automation Engineer
A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well-funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long-term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
Are you ready to join us?
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to be a part of our excellent QA team and play a critical role in our mission to deliver our products with the highest quality and efficiency. In this role, you will take part in extending our test automation coverage and improving the overall quality of our software products.
- Plan and write elaborated test plan documents.
- Design and implement automated tests using Python.
- Take part in the automation infrastructure development and maintenance.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (product owners, developers, etc.) to understand requirements and priorities.
- Report and perform root cause analysis to quality issues.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advance Python proficiency.
- Experience in test automation of both Web UI and Web API.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience of being a part of an Agile team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English).
- Team player, Fast learner, Good sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud solutions (Advantage).
- Familiarity with Salesforce (Advantage).