A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well-funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long-term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a full-time Salesforce Developer who will be part of the R&D team responsible for the company's Salesforce case management system, and be in charge of full-stack development of everything, from the user interface, automation, and reports all while integrating machine learning systems and external sensors. . The salesforce component at Assured Allies is an integral part of our products. As such you will be an integral part of the R&D group, you will work closely with our product team, data scientists, and other developers.
- Integrate Salesforce with other external systems and the Assured allies back end.
- Design and develop new features for our products
- Continued implementation of new business processes in the current Salesforce system
- Overall understanding of business flows, data integrity, and system stability. Work tightly with internal end-users.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Get stuff done mentality
- Quality driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English)
Previous work experience:
- 3 years experience developing Salesforce solutions using Apex/Visualforce/LWC
- 1 year experience with Lightning Web Components, Lightning Aura
- Holistic understanding of web development - experience with utilizing external APIs and SDKs
- Experience with implementing complex business processes
- Experience with B2B and consumer-facing products (Advantage)
- Experience in healthcare / Case management systems (Advantage)
- Experience in regulated environments (Advantage)
- Experience with Org Development Model i.e. - sfdx, scratch orgs (Advantage)
- B.Sc. in CS, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or other relevant degrees