A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway.
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
- Take lead on the month-end close; prepare the trial balance and supporting documentation for the monthly closing of the company's books.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited: bank accounts, credit cards, fixed assets, accruals, etc.
- Manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments.
- Manage AR balances and invoicing.
- Monthly and yearly tax submissions (VAT, Tax WTH, National Insurance, Income tax)
- Assist with daily ad-hock tasks.
- Certified Bookkeeper Type 3.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Priority – a must.
- Ability to communicate adequately in English, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with Excel.
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience with NetSuite
- Knowledge of payroll