Senior Full Stack Engineer
Come, Grow with Assured Allies!
Are you a smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most interesting Full Stack Developer out there, just for you.
At Assured Allies we are reinventing successful aging by working with many of the largest insurance carriers and their policyholders to introduce game changing wellness and financial products.
- you will be taking end-to-end technological responsibility over the development of our products, working closely with our data scientists and product managers.
- You will be expected to not only perform your tasks but innovate and invent the next iterations of the technology and product through deep involvement and understanding of our business.
- As the company grows, you will be an integral part of hiring, training, and leading the next Assured Allies engineers.
- At least 7 years experience as software developer
- Hands-on full-stack experience (we utilize mainly Node.js, Typescript & React.js)
- Strong experience with a cloud platform (AWS)
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Product-oriented mindset with the ability to transform a difficult problem into one or several simple ones that you can easily solve
- Full proficiency in English- both written and verbal
- Experience working in a small startup - advantage
- Experience working close with designers or product - advantage
- Experience in mobile app development - advantage
- Experience in Firebase or Amplify - advantage
- Be an Owner! That means we want you to be proud of your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Be proactive and independent
Assured Allies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.