Senior Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
A bit about us:
Assured allies is a well funded startup working out of Tel-Aviv and Boston, MA.
Assured Allies’ mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market.
We are working on a range of products in the field. Our first product is deployed, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway
We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission.
Are you ready to join us?
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a strong and experienced developer to join our small team of professionals. In this role, you will be taking end-to-end technological responsibility over the development of our products, working closely with our data scientists and product managers. You will need to be self-driven and independent, yet communicative and sharing. You will be expected to not only perform your tasks, but innovate and invent the next iterations of the technology and product through deep involvement and understanding of our business. And as the company grows, you will be an integral part of hiring, training, and leading the next Assured Allies engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 7 years experience as software developer
- Hands-on full-stack experience (we utilize mainly Node.js, Typescript & React.js)
- Strong experience with a cloud platform (AWS)
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Product-oriented mindset with the ability to transform a difficult problem into one or several simple ones that you can easily solve
- Full proficiency in English- both written and verbal
- Experience working in a small startup - advantage
- Experience working close with designers or product - advantage
- Experience in mobile app development - advantage
- Experience in Firebase or Amplify - advantage
Addition desired Characteristics
- Be an Owner! That means we want you to be proud of your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Be proactive and independent
- Have great communication skills - trust us you’ll need this in our working environment